5.26.2010

Gabriel's 2nd Birthday

We had such a fun day last Friday! For lunch, we (Nana & myself) took Gus, Maya, Dom, and Grady to McDonald's. Gabriel's very best friend met us there (Papa, of course)! Then, we had a big party that evening. Gabriel shares his birthday with my godmother and his godmother, Aunt Amy. She was so excited about having a Shrek birthday cake! ;) Gabriel raked in on gifts...lots of toys, and 14 new outfits for the summer! Yes, my family is AWESOME. I am so happy that MY family supports us so much and helps Sam and I raise these sweet babies. (Not to mention how much they supported Sam on his birthday last Wednesday...he got some moolah and raked in on gift cards!) So, lemme just say it one more time so y'all will understand...MY FAMILY ROCKS!!!!!!!

On Saturday, we took Gus and Maya to the movie theatre for the first time, and they did GREAT! Nana, Papa, Grady, Carmen, Aaron, Nathan, and the 4 of us ventured out to see Shrek 4, and I am so glad we went. We had a great time, and it was a fabulous show. Gabriel even stayed awake for the majority of the movie, so I was impressed; and Maya...well, she was Maya...sittin on the edge of her seat, clapping, gasping, laughing, and just being her cute, animated self as she watched Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, and Puss n Boots. :)

Okay, so I've been tryin to post some pics but apparently I'm having some technical issues, so pics will come asap.

Love you all,
Sarah

No comments: