Boy, does it feel good to have a Saturday with absolutely NOTHING planned! :) I'm beginning to really treasure my time off on the weekends now that every minute is planned and scheduled during the week. It has certainly helped us all to get on a regular schedule, but it's sure nice just to know that if I feel like getting up and going somewhere I can go...or if I wanna just sit here n veg at home, I can do that, too.
Sam is going back to his regular shift instead of 10 hour days; we'll miss the OT pay, it will help us all to have him get a few extra zzz's. :)
I'm going to try to get my slideshow updated with some new pics and make a few other minor changes...I know I haven't been on top of things, lately and it's time to refresh! :)
Hope you all are well!
Big Love,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment