4.18.2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

As of today, I will be reporting my exercise & nutrition efforts on a weekly basis. While I won't be disclosing my actual weigh-in numbers (although I have posted that here, once before lol), I will disclose how much -- if any -- has been shed. I'm ready!

So, for now, I'm not going to "diet" per se...I'm just trying to do things better, and most of all, be a better example for Maya & Gus to stay healthy. These are some things I will be focusing on:

--Water myself. 64 oz. a day.

--Halve at it. No more gigantic portions.

--Go meatless. Okay, seriously? I can't do this one. However, I will be avoiding anything from a 4-legged animal.

--Get fresh. Although expensive, I'm going to increase the amount of fresh fruits and vegetables in our kitchen.

--Not so sweet. Yikes.

--Fidget more. Piece of cake.

--Sleep it off. I'm working on this one...sleep doesn't come easy for me.

--Be virgin. Easy enough for me considering I've had one alcoholic beverage in the past 6 months.

--Walk 2 minutes of every 30. Sweet -- I'll take any excuse to get away from my desk for awhile!

--Get it on. 'Nuff said.

--Eat at home. Except on Friday nights. I can't give up my family time. However, I WILL stick to the 2-legged meat when we go out. :)

--Blog it. That's why I'm here!

--Veg out. I'm fine with this as long as it doesn't necessitate the indulgence of brussel sprouts.

--Go nuts! Yeah, I know...I'm already there. :)

We'll see if any of this pays off. Oh yeah, I'm also going to start utilizing the gym membership I've been paying for each month for the last 14 months...and hopefully brown up these white legs in the process! AND...I'm going to become really close friends with Bob on my Biggest Loser Cardio Max video. :)

Until next Wednesday...pray for me lol,
~Sarah

6 comments:

Kari said...

I wish you well my friend! I am starting the Gestational Diabetes Diet so hopefully I don't add any more pounds that aren't from baby. As soon as this baby is born, I'm on the I need to get healthy to freakin live diet! I just made that up, but as the queen of all bull-crap excuses...it really has to get done!
Love you Sarah!!

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

Ha! Yeah, you're right...it's time...we aren't getting any younger! ;) Love you, too!

Anonymous said...

Get it on?????? Is that what I think it is???


love me

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

Sam,
Why would you not sign in to leave that comment? Now everyone thinks I have an anonymous 'friend'...lol ;)

The Messer's said...

Do you want some of my taco salad?

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

Yes, I do!! I totally miss that goodness!!