
It's February third, today, so you know what that means...
A birthday boy will celebrate his sixth year on the scenes.
With Grady, Gus, and Maya Jane--his favorite family crew,
Dominic will be so thrilled, he won't know what to do!
I can't begin to write in words how much he means to me.
To see him hop and hear him laugh just fills my soul with glee.
I love to hear him preach at church and say his special prayer,
And watch him tap his finger through the middle of the air! :)
My Honey Honey Lovey Lovey's who he'll always be,
An inspiration to the world, at least he is to me.
Although he has his meltdowns and shares of daily strife,
He fights right through his autism and loves this thing called life.
Tonight we will be partyin' and singin' songs, I'm sure.
We'll also have to clarify if statements are obscure. :)
So if you have a spare minute to stop and type a line,
Shout out a, "Happy Birthday!", and he'll be on cloud nine!
No comments:
Post a Comment